Construction - Senior Associate
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced construction solicitor with a minimum of four years' PQE to join the Birmingham office of an international law firm as a senior associate in their national construction team.
The role will involve providing a broad range of non-contentious construction and commercial advice to clients including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, and funding institutions.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be involved in:
- Working on a wide range of construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Working for clients including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, and funding institutions.
- Providing construction due diligence support to the real estate, corporate and banking teams on acquisitions and disposals.
- Solid technical and drafting skills, gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm or otherwise from an in-house environment.
- Ideally 4+ years' PQE. This role is intended for a Senior Associate but more experienced construction solicitors are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Experience advising on a mix of development and infrastructure projects, real estate matters and corporate acquisition work.
- A good understanding of the standard forms of construction contracts (JCT, NEC) and associated documentation.
- Competitive salary plus bonus and an attractive benefits package.
- Supportive and collegiate team/firm environment.
- Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.