This leading inernational law firm is home to a tier 1 ranked construction litigation team in Birmingham. They now have an excellent opportunity for a construction litigation solicitor to join their ranks working alongside partners considered to be at the top of their field in the UK and internationally.
The construction litigation team undertake all manner of construction matters advising clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Americas on issues across numerous sectors including major construction projects, private client developments, process engineering, energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, civil engineering, and public & private sector projects.
The construction litigation solicitor joining this team will undertake:
- UK and international arbitration
- Dispute review work
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Expert determination
This position is ideally suited to junior construction litigation solicitors between NQ and four years PQE. Candidates applying for this position must be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Construction litigation experience gained with a reputable construction litigation team with a leading regional or national practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A keen interest in construction litigation work and strong knowledge of the most recent changes in the law
This leading international law firm maintains an outstanding reputation throughout the global legal community. Offering excellent quality work, superb training and development, and progressive career opportunities supported by a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
To find out more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org