Real Estate Associate
A leading national practice, ranked in the UK's top 25, has an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join their Legal 500 tier 1 ranked real estate team in Birmingham.
This is a rare an exciting opportunity to take a step up to a leading national practice with a real estate team considered to be a the top of their field.
The real estate associate joining this outstanding real estate team in Birmingham will have the opportunity to take on interesting, challenging and highly valuable real estate matters for clients across numerous sectors throughout the UK, Europe, US and Asia including pension funds, developers, instiutional investors, funders, commercial landords & tenants, renewable energy, oil & gas, and the automotive sector.
Real estate work undertaken by this leading real estate team includes:
- Asset management
- Development & regeneration
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Portfolio management
- Leases & licenses
This position is ideally suited to junior and mid-level real estate lawyers between two and six years PQE. Real estate solicitors applying for this position shoud be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and post qualified experience in real estate gained with a leading regional, national or international real estate team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A keen interest in this type of work and strong knowledge of the latest changes and developments in the law
- Experience and an interest in networking and business development, and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation for on-going training and development with tailored career progression. Offering a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre real estate work for a stellar client base.
To make an application or to find out more please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org