Real Estate Solicitor - Residential Development
A top 50 national pracitce offers a real estate solicitor an excellent opportunity to join their Legal 500 ranked residential development team in Birmingham.
This is a great opportunity for a junior real estate lawyer to take a step up into a team where they will have hands on experience with clients working on interesting, complex and challenging work for national housebuilders, landowners, developers, traders, investors (foreign and domestic), entrepreneurs, LLP consortiums, the MOD and PLC's.
The residential development team undertake a full spectrum of residential development work for their clients. The real estate solicitor joining this team will be involved in:
- Land acquisitions & disposals
- Ground rent revisions
- Portfolio disposal
- Risk management
- Promotion agreements
- Option agreements
This position is ideally suited to junior to mid level real estate lawyers between two and five years PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Real estate and residential development experience during training and post qualification with a regional or national practice
- A keen interest in residential development work and a strong knowledge of the most recent developments in the law
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A strong teamwork ethic and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
The firm maintains an excellent profile throughout the UK and abroad for the on-going support, development, training and progression offered to their lawyers, with an excellent salary and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre work.
To apply for this position or to find out more information please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com