Real Estate Associate
A top 25 UK practice offers an excellent opportunity for a real estate solicitor to join their Legal 500 ranked real estate team in Birmingham.
Working as part of a national real estate team the successful real estate solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to work for a stellar client base throughout the UK and abroad on the highest calibre real estate matters.
This real estate team undertakes a full spectrum of real estate work for clients across a range of sectors including institutional funds, investors, developers, major corporates, retail, leisure, hospitality, manufacturing, education & local government.
The work on offer is broad and will include:
- Acquisitions & disposals.
- Lease management.
- Wayleave agreements.
- Overage agreements.
- Business tenancies.
- Tax matters.
- Investment & development.
- Real estate finance.
Due to continued success there are two roles available. As such, this team is keen to see candidates from NQ to six years PQE. Real estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- At least a single training seat in real estate as an NQ.
- Post qualified experience gained with a leading regional or national practice as a more qualified real estate solicitor.
- A strong academic background.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience and a keen interest in networking and business development.
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work for a leading private practice real estate team.
To make an application or for further information please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org