Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Top 50 UK Practice - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a top 50 UK practice for a junior property litigation solicitor. This Legal 500 ranked property litigation team is led by partners ranked by the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. For a junior solicitor specialising in property litigation this is a rare and exciting opportunity to take a step up to a leading national property litigation team in Birmingham.
The property litigation team at this top tier national practice work on highly complex, challenging and valuable property litigation matters for clients throughout the UK and internationally including private and public companies, universities, corporate occupiers, developers and landowners, investors and major retailers.
Undertaking a full spectrum of property litigation work, the successful property litigation solicitor joining this team will be involved in:
- Freehold & leasehold property matters
- Recovery of property
- Business lease renewals
- Redevelopment of Land
- Notices to quit
- Rights of light
- Party wall & boundary disputes
- Break notices
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
This position is ideally suited to junior property litigation solicitors between NQ and four years PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat in property litigation for NQ candidates
- For more qualified candidates, training and experience gained with a reputable regional or national firm and property litigation team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A keen interest in property litigation work and strong knowledge of the most recent changes to the law
This top 50 national practice maintains an excellent reputation for the outstanding training and development opportunities they provide for their solicitors. On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre property litigation work with a market leading property litigation team in Birmingham.
For further information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com