A non-contentious construction solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a legal 500 ranked construction team at a top 50 national practice in Birmingham.
The successful non-contentious construction solicitor joining this market leading construction team in Birmingham will undertake a full spectrum of challenging, complex and high value construction work which will include national standard forms, inter alia collateral warranties, duty of care agreements, performance bonds, guarantees, bespoke contracts and suites.
Working for a national client base across a range of sectors you will undertake a broad host of projects:
- Civil engineering including tunnelling, major ports, road and rail infrastructure projects.
- Energy and utilities including conventional and renewable energy facilities, waste water, recycling and sewage treatment plants.
- Development projects including demolition, industrial, retail, hotels and leisure.
- Education and public sector including highways, hospitals and higher education facilities.
This position is ideally suited to experienced non-contentious construction solicitors with a minimum of five years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- Excellent technical knowledge of non-contentious construction matters.
- Experience gained with a leading national or regional practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in supervising more junior lawyers.
- Strong networking and business development experience.
The firm maintains an excellent reputation nationally and internationally, offering an excellent salary and benefits package, and the opportunity for a non-contentious construction solicitor to undertake the highest calibre construction work for an outstanding client base throughout the UK.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com