A 2-6 PQE employment solicitor is offered a rare and exciting opportunity to join a legal 500 ranked employment team at a top tier national practice in Birmingham.
This employment team undertake a full spectrum of employment matters for clients throughout the UK across numerous sectors including charities, public and private sector organisations, healthcare, local and central government.
The successful employment solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake:
- Drafting contracts & policies.
- Discrimination matters.
- Employee relations.
- Employment tribunals.
- Disciplinaries & grievances.
- Dismissals & redundancies.
This position is ideally suited to employment solicitors between two and six years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience gained with a leading national or regional practice.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Interest and experience in networking and business development.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake challenging and complex employment work for an excellent national client base.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org