Real Estate Solicitor
A top 50 UK practice with an outstanding reputation nationally and internationally offers a real estate solicitor an excellent opportunity to join their Legal 500 tier 1 ranked real estate team in Birmingham.
This highly reputable real estate team act for clients throughout the UK and abroad including borrowers, investment funds, commercial landlords & tenants and developers.
The successful real estate solicitor joining this team will undertake a full spectrum of landlord & tenant work which will include:
- Asset management.
- Leases & licences.
- Portfolio management.
- Sales & acquisitions.
- Financing & re-financing.
- Corporate & banking support.
This position is ideally suited to candidates with a minimum of three years' post-qualified experience. Real estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Experience in landlord & tenant matters gained with a reputable national or regional practice.
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- A keen interest and experience in networking & business development, and the ability to build & maintain strong client relationships.
The firm maintains an excellent reputation for the bespoke development, training and career progression they offer to their lawyers as well as an outstanding quality of work, salary and benefits package.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com