Property Litigation Solicitor - Senior Associate
An experienced property litigation solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 ranked property litigation team at this leading regional practice in Warwickshire, ranked as one of the UK's top 100 law firms.
Due to continued success the property litigation team are looking to bolster their offering to clients by adding a senior associate to their ranks.
This property litigation team advise commercial landlords, developers, landowners, property investors, property management companies and occupiers across a range of sectors including agriculture, charities, engineering & manufacturing, sports, education, social housing, healthcare, and construction.
The successful property litigation solicitor joining this team will undertake a full spectrum of property litigation work which will include:
- Restrictive covenants & overage.
- Complex rent reviews.
- Telecommunications & utilities.
- Right of light.
- Break notices.
- Joint venture disputes.
- Service charge arrears.
- Professional negligence.
- Development & contractual disputes.
As this is a senior associate position it is ideally suited to property litigation solicitors with a minimum of five years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- Training & experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Experience in the supervision & training of more junior lawyers.
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Experience & an interest in business development & networking.
The firm offers an outstanding salary & benefits package, bespoke training & development & the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre property litigation work for a diverse & interesting client base throughout the UK.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - Associate Director, Think Legal Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org