An excellent opportunity has arisen for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked construction team at this top 50 UK practice in Birmingham.
The construction team in Birmingham forms part of a broader national construction practice across the firm's 14 offices acting for clients throughout the UK and internationally.
Clients span various sectors and industries including developers, financial institutions, employers and contractors, energy, transport (roads, rail and ports), regeneration, hotels and leisure, water and utilities, waste management, and pharmaceuticals.
The successful construction solicitor joining this award-winning team will have the opportunity to undertake a full spectrum of challenging non-contentious construction matters which will include:
- JCT, NEC, IChemE, FIDIC, PPC2000, MF/1 and bespoke forms.
- Collateral warranties, parent company agreements, and performance bonds.
- Retention bonds, variation agreements, and framework agreements.
- Remediation strategy and implementation.
- Facilities management. and joint venture vehicles.
- Invitations to tender, procurement routes, and building information modelling.
- Construction act obligations and post-project de-briefs.
- Biofuel projects and wind energy projects (on and offshore).
- Infrastructure projects.
- Corporate and real estate support.
This position is ideally suited to construction solicitors with a minimum of three years' PQE. Construction solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and experience gained with a regional or national practice.
- Candidates with both non-contentious and contentious construction experience are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience and an enthusiasm for business development and networking.
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package and maintains an outstanding reputation for their on-going training and development for bespoke and tailored career progression.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org