An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a junior corporate solicitor to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham.
The corporate team in Birmingham forms part of a national corporate practice across the firm's four UK offices, working in collaboration with the firm's corporate teams across their offices in the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Far East and Asia.
The successful corporate solicitor joining this team will work with clients throughout the UK and internationally across a variety of industries and sectors including technology, media, telecoms, professional services, food, construction & engineering, financial services, social media, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, energy and natural resources.
In this role your work will be broad, complex and challenging, encompassing all elements of corporate matters which will include:
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Sales and acquisitions of assets and businesses in the UK for offshore structures.
- Private equity.
- Venture capital.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Group structuring and restructuring.
- Joint ventures.
This position is ideally suited to junior corporate solicitors between NQ and three years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and experience gained with reputable national practice.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge.
- Strong client relationship management skills and experience in networking and business development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The firm offers an outstanding salary and benefits package, bespoke training and development opportunities with tailored career progression, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre corporate work for an enviable international client base.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org