A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tax lawyer to join a Legal 500 ranked tax team at the Birmingham offices of this top tier national practice.
The tax team in Birmingham works alongside their colleagues across the firm's 12 other UK offices undertaking complex, challenging and high value tax matters for clients throughout the UK and internationally.
Clients span various sectors including financial services, technology and advanced manufacturing, infrastructure and energy, retail, life sciences, automotive, real estate, and private wealth.
The successful tax lawyer joining this team will undertake a broad range of matters advising on the tax implications of corporate, venture capital, real estate and employee incentive matters. This will include:
- Private equity
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax planning for management
- Reorganisations and restructuring
- Joint venture projects
- Capital allowances
- Advising investors and shareholders
- Structuring and restructuring investments
This position is ideally suited to experienced tax lawyers with a minimum of four years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and experience gained with a reputable national practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in client relationship management including networking and business development
As a leading national practice, the firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, bespoke career progression, and the opportunity to undertake interesting, challenging, complex and high value tax matters for a diverse client base throughout the UK and internationally.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org