An employment lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join the Legal 500 ranked employment team at the Birmingham offices of this top tier international law firm.
The firm operates a truly global practice, with 44 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Americas. The employment team in Birmingham work on matters for clients throughout the UK and internationally, often on cross-jurisdictional matters in conjunction with their colleagues throughout the firm's UK and international offices.
This market leading employment team undertake a full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious matters for broad range of clients across numerous sectors including aerospace and defence, government services, automotive and aviation, chemicals, construction and engineering, hospitality and leisure, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, media and advertising, sports, and entertainment.
The successful employment lawyer joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake complex, challenging and high calibre matters which will include:
- Drafting global policies and procedures
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Restructures and redundancies
- Changes to terms and conditions
- Employee severance
- Unfair dismissal
- Breach of contract
- Restrictive covenants
This position is intended for employment lawyers between two and four years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and experience in both contentious and non-contentious employment law gained with a reputable national practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An enthusiasm for business development and networking
- Excellent technical knowledge and commercial acumen
The firm offers a market leading salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre employment work on an international stage for an enviable client base.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org