A junior corporate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a top tier Legal 500 ranked corporate team at this top 50 national practice in Birmingham.
The corporate team in Birmingham works in collaboration with their corporate colleagues across the firm's nine other offices in the UK and Middle East.
The successful corporate solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake challenging, complex and high value corporate work for clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Americas spanning various sectors including banking and financial services, pension funds, private equity investors, real estate investors and developers, energy, oil and gas.
This work will include, but not be limited to:
- Capital allowances.
- Due diligence.
- Directors duties and corporate governance.
- Equity capital markets.
- Private equity.
- Inward investment.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
This position is ideally suited to junior corporate solicitors between NQ and three years' PQE. Corporate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- At least a single training seat in corporate.
- Strong technical skills and excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An enthusiasm for networking, business development and managing client relationships.
- A strong academic background.
The firm offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre corporate work for an excellent international client base.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org