Real Estate Solicitor
Two real estate solicitors are offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked real estate team at this top 75 national practice in Birmingham.
The real estate team in Birmingham forms part of a national real estate practice working alongside their real estate colleagues and in support of their commercial and corporate colleagues across the firm’s four UK offices.
This real estate team undertake the highest calibre, complex and challenging matters for clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors including construction, the NHS and MOD, energy and resource management, central government, higher education, local authorities, financial services, housing associates, and development both commercial and residential.
The successful real estate solicitors joining this highly reputable real estate team in Birmingham will undertake a wide range of real estate matters which will include:
- Freehold and leasehold transactions
- Development and regeneration
- Investigating and reporting on title
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Portfolio management
- Property finance
- Asset management
- Secured lending
This position is ideally suited to real estate solicitors with a minimum of four years’ PQE. Real estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience from a reputable national or regional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation throughout the UK, offering an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne – firstname.lastname@example.org