Intellectual Property Solicitor or Associate
Intellectual Property Lawyer
Our client is a leading international practice with an emerging IP practice.
There is a certain degree of flexibility in terms of office location for this role which is also indicative of the broader national profile that the role will carry. As such the role could be based in Liverpool, Manchester or London.
The role is to support and aid in the further growth of the IP specific practice. The remit is large and encapsulates both contentious and non-contentious aspects of IP and can include:
- general intellectual property advice
- infringement opinions and litigation support
- intellectual property due diligence and general corporate support
- intellectual property commercialisation strategies
- intellectual property audit reviews
- intellectual property contracts including licensing, sponsorship agreements, merchandising agreements, royalty agreements, and assignments
- commercial agreements
The opportunity itself is huge as you will be a key hire as part of a wider strategy to grow the practice group and so will be able to influence and shape the growth of the team.
If you are an IP lawyer looking for a new role which can give you both quality of work and clear career progression then please send your CV to us or contact Paul Warburton for a confidential discussion.