NQ Pensions Solicitor
A junior or newly qualified pensions solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading international practice in Birmingham.
The pensions team in Birmingham act undertake work throughout the UK and on multi-jurisdictional matters for clients across local and central government, education, healthcare, voluntary sectors, major corporates, and trustees.
The successful pensions solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake a full spectrum of complex and challenging contentious and non-contentious pensions work which will include:
- Auto enrolment.
- Drafting pension scheme documentation.
- Preparing training for clients.
- Carrying out pensions due diligence on corporate transactions.
- Setting up final salary pension schemes.
- Advising on section 75 withdrawal arrangements.
- Winding up schemes.
- Advising on pension aspects of TUPE staff transfers.
- Global outsourcing arrangements.
- Terms and conditions, and benefit audit.
- Post-acquisition integration.
- Harmonisation programmes.
- Cross-border retirement arrangements.
This position is ideally suited to newly qualified solicitors up to and including one-year PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and experience gained with a leading national practice.
- Excellent communication skills and client relationship management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent technical knowledge.
The firm offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, outstanding training and bespoke career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org