A junior corporate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading corporate team at this national practice in Birmingham.
The corporate team in Birmingham forms part of a larger national corporate practice across the firm's six UK offices.
Undertaking work across the UK and Europe, the corporate team in Birmingham act for high-growth companies, start-ups, investors, entrepreneurs, and medium-sized companies across a range of sectors including creative industries, technology, energy and utilities, sports, life sciences, retail and luxury brands, manufacturing and engineering.
Work will be challenging, complex, and all encompassing, including:
- Venture capital.
- Equity incentive schemes.
- Debt finance.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Private equity.
- Corporate governance.
- Joint venture agreements.
- Exits and disposals.
- Reorganisations and demergers.
This position is ideally suited to junior corporate solicitors between one and three years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management experience including networking and business development.
- Strong commercial acumen and technical knowledge.
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, with bespoke training and career development.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com