Real Estate Lawyer
A leading international practice, ranked in the UK's top 25, has an excellent opportunity for a senior real estate lawyer to join their Legal 500 tier 1 ranked real estate team in Birmingham.
This is a rare an exciting opportunity to take a step up to a market leading real estate team as a senior figure, reporting directly to the partner and undertaking the highest calibre transactional real estate work for an enviable client base throughout the UK and internationally.
The senior real estate lawyer joining this outstanding real estate team in Birmingham will have the opportunity to take on interesting, challenging and highly valuable real estate matters for clients across numerous sectors throughout the UK, Europe, US and Asia including pension funds, developers, institutional investors, funders, commercial landlords & tenants, renewable energy, oil & gas, and the automotive sector.
Real estate work undertaken by this team includes:
- Asset management
- Development & regeneration
- Acquisitions & disposals
- Portfolio management
- Leases & licenses
This position is ideally suited to experienced real estate lawyers. The role will be transactional in the most part but will require some supervision and training of more junior colleagues. As such, this position is ideally suited to real estate lawyers with a minimum of seven years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- Training and post qualified experience in real estate gained with a leading regional, national or international real estate team
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- A keen interest in this type of work and strong knowledge of the latest changes and developments in the law
- Experience and an interest in networking and business development, and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation, offering an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre real estate work for a stellar client base.
To make an application or to find out more please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com