A junior construction solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 tier 1 ranked non-contentious construction team at the Birmingham offices of this top 20 UK law firm.
With offices throughout the UK, Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Middle East, this is a truly international practice undertaking the highest calibre work on projects globally.
The construction team in Birmingham act for clients throughout the UK and internationally including employers, insurers, funders, consultants, project companies, and contractors across a range of sectors including advanced manufacturing and technology, health, infrastructure, transport, nuclear and renewable energy, oil and gas, education, waste, and real estate.
The successful construction solicitor joining this team will undertake a full spectrum of non-contentious construction matters which will include, but not be limited to:
- JCT, NEC, IChemE, FIDIC, PPC2000, MF/1 and bespoke forms.
- Collateral warranties, parent company agreements, and performance bonds.
- Retention bonds, variation agreements, and framework agreements.
- Remediation strategy and implementation.
- Facilities management. and joint venture vehicles.
- Invitations to tender, procurement routes, and building information modelling.
- Infrastructure projects.
- Corporate and real estate support.
This position is ideally suited to junior construction solicitors between NQ and three years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- At least a single training seat in non-contentious construction and experience gained with a leading national practice.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation offering bespoke and tailored training and development for their lawyers enabling them to offer clear and achievable career progression, with an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org