An employment solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a top tier national practice in Birmingham.
The employment team in Birmingham forms part of a national practice working alongside employment, pensions and immigration colleagues across the firm's other UK offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an employment solicitor to undertake a broad and challenging caseload advising clients nationally across numerous sectors including central and local government, healthcare, housing, manufacturing, retail, publishing, and media.
The successful employment solicitor joining this team will undertake both contentious and non-contentious work which will include:
- Disciplinaries and grievances.
- Advising on and drafting policies and procedures.
- Drafting contracts.
- Advising on equalities.
- Employment tribunals.
- Delivering training.
This position is ideally suited to employment solicitors between three and five years' PQE. Employment solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Experience in contentious and non-contentious employment matters gained with a regional or national practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent technical skills.
- Experience in client relationship management including networking and business development.
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation as a leading national practice, offering bespoke training and career development, access to the highest calibre work, and a highly competitive salary and bonus package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com