Commercial Property Solicitor
A commercial property solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join this Legal 500 ranked commercial property team at this top tier regional practice in Shropshire.
The commercial property department is under the leadership and guidance of partners considered to be experts in the field, acting for clients nationally including commercial and residential developers, investors and funders, corporate occupiers, agricultural clients, and energy sector clients.
The successful commercial property solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake a broad caseload which will include but not be limited to:
- Acquisitions and disposals.
- Planning obligations.
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters.
- Option agreements.
- Residential and commercial development.
- Asset management.
This position is ideally suited to junior commercial property solicitors at a minimum of one PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and post-qualified experience gained with a reputable regional or national practice.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- An appetite for networking and business development.
- Strong technical skills and commercial acumen.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org