Property Litigation Solicitor
A property litigation solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a top 50 national practice in Birmingham.
The property litigation team in Birmingham forms part of a national practice working alongside their property litigation colleagues and offering support to their commercial litigation and real estate colleague across the firm's eight UK offices.
The property litigation team in Birmingham are top tier, acting for clients throughout the UK including public and private sector landlords and tenants, owner-managed businesses, real estate developers, blue-chip retailers, local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts, and housing associations.
The successful property litigation solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad and challenging caseload which will include:
- Boundary disputes
- Disrepair claims
- Option agreement disputes
- Lease renewals
- Injunctive release
- Eviction of squatters and travellers
- Restrictive covenants
This position is ideally suited to property litigation solicitors between NQ and 3 years' PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat in property litigation and qualified experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- An interest in business development and client relationship management
The firm offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre property litigation work, bespoke training, and tailored career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org