Real Estate Solicitor
A real estate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a legal 500 ranked real estate team at this top 75 UK practice in Birmingham.
The real estate team in Birmingham forms part of a national practice working alongside their colleagues across the firm's four UK offices.
This top tier real estate team undertake work for clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors including social housing providers, central and local government authorities, education, health and social care, commercial landlords and tenants, and commercial and residential developers.
The successful real estate solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad range of complex and challenging real estate work which will include (but not be limited to):
- Land acquisition and disposal
- Portfolio management
- Complex commercial developments
- Housing regeneration schemes
- Sales and purchases
- Commercial leases
This position is ideally suited to real estate solicitors between three and eight years' PQE. Real estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
- Strong technical knowledge
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, with bespoke training and tailored career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - firstname.lastname@example.org