An excellent opportunity has arisen for a junior construction lawyer to join a top 40 UK practice in their Legal 500 ranked construction team in Birmingham.
The non-contentious construction team in Birmingham forms part of a larger national construction team undertaking work for a broad spectrum of clients throughout the UK and in support o their colleagues in real estate and corporate on cross-border projects.
Acting on construction and engineering projects spanning various sectors including hospitality and leisure, energy (renewable and fossil), real estate, and infrastructure the successful construction lawyer joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake broad and challenging range of non-contentious construction matters which will include:
- Advising UK and international developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, insurers, sub-contractors, funders, banks and other financial institutions.
- Advising on construction and procurement strategies including EU procurement work.
- Advising major contractors and architects on projects including PFI/PPP.
- Advising on all aspects of development.
- Advising on asset management contracts.
- Advising on maintenance contracts.
- Performing due diligence and support to the broader real estate, corporate and banking teams.
This position is ideally suited to junior construction lawyers between NQ and five years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- At least a single training seat in non-contentious construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
- An enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management.
On offer is an opportunity to join a leading national practice with a construction team undertaking highly interesting, complex and challenging work for a clients throughout the UK and internationally, coupled with a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne – firstname.lastname@example.org