A construction solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a top 50 UK practice in Birmingham.
The construction team in Birmingham form an integral part of a national construction practice across the firm’s 13 UK offices.
The successful construction solicitor joining this top tier non-contentious construction team in Birmingham will undertake a broad range of non-contentious construction and engineering projects for clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors including hospitality & leisure, transport & logistics, energy (renewable & fossil), agriculture, retail, and the public sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor to take a step up to a leading national practice to undertake challenging & complex non-contentious construction matters which will include:
- Development & Funding Agreements
- Agreements for Lease
- Novation Agreements
- Ancillary Project Documentation
This position is ideally suited to non-contentious construction solicitors between NQ and five years’ PQE. Construction solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat in construction (as an NQ) and post-qualified non-contentious construction experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management
As a leading national practice, the firm maintains an excellent reputation for the quality of their work and the investment they make in their people, with bespoke training and tailored career development supported by an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne – email@example.com