Construction Litigation Solicitor
A construction litigation solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham.
The is a rare and exciting chance for a construction litigation solicitor to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked construction litigation team at one of the UK’s top 20 law firms, in Birmingham.
The construction litigation team in Birmingham undertake broad, complex, challenging and high value matters for UK and International clients across a range of sectors including government departments, hotels and leisure, public sector bodies, defence, multinational corporations and contractors, engineering, energy, natural resources, transport and logistics.
The successful construction litigation solicitor joining this award-winning team will undertake:
- Proceedings in the TCC
- Professional negligence
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Contractual interpretation
- Adjudication and Mediation
- Dispute avoidance and risk management
- Resolution of claims under the pre-action protocol for construction and engineering disputes
This position is ideally suited to construction litigation solicitors between one and four years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of JCT, FIDIC and NEC
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package with bespoke training and tailored career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne: email@example.com