An excellent opportunity has arisen for a junior construction lawyer to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked non-contentious construction team at this top tier international practice in Birmingham.
The firm operates throughout the UK and internationally with offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Americas.
The successful construction solicitor joining this top tier non-contentious construction team in Birmingham will undertake a broad range of non-contentious construction and engineering projects for clients throughout the UK and internationally across a range of sectors including hospitality & leisure, transport & logistics, energy (renewable & fossil), agriculture, retail, civil engineering, shipping and aviation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior construction lawyer to take a step up to a leading international practice to undertake challenging & complex non-contentious construction matters which will include:
- Development & Funding Agreements
- Agreements for Lease
- Novation Agreements
- Ancillary Project Documentation
This position is ideally suited to non-contentious construction lawyers between NQ and four years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat in construction (as an NQ) and post-qualified non-contentious construction experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management
The firm maintains an excellent reputation for the quality of their work and the investment they make in their people, with bespoke training and tailored career development supported by an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne – email@example.com