A junior employment lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked employment team at this top 100 national practice in Birmingham.
The employment team in Birmingham forms part of a national employment practice acting for clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors including central and local government, technology and manufacturing, civil engineering, social enterprise, energy, health and social care, financial services, and higher education.
The successful employment lawyer joining this highly ranked employment team in Birmingham will undertake a broad range of complex and challenging contentious and non-contentious employment matters which will include:
- Workforce modelling
- Equality, inclusion, and diversity
- Business immigration
- Employee engagement and consultation
- Data protection
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Employment contracts
This position is ideally suited to employment lawyers between one and four years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Qualified in employment law
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre employment work with bespoke training and career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne: firstname.lastname@example.org