A corporate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a leading international practice in Birmingham.
The firm ranks as one of the top 25 in the UK, with their corporate team ranked as tier 1 by the Legal 500.
A truly international practice, the corporate team in Birmingham act for clients across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and North America across a range of sectors including:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Retail, Hotels and Leisure
- Oil and Gas
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
The successful corporate solicitor joining this team will undertake a broad range of complex, challenging and high-value corporate matters which will include:
- Corporate governance
- Shareholder agreements
- Equity financing
- Private equity
- General counsel services
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Incorporate and company secretarial
This position is ideally suited to corporate solicitors between NQ and four years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- As an NQ – at least a single training seat in corporate
- At 1-4 PQE – training and experience in corporate gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience or an enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre corporate work available with bespoke training and career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
Associate Director – Think Legal Recruitment
07720 694 701 | email@example.com