Real Estate Solicitor
- Real Estate Solicitor
- 1+ PQE
- Top 50 UK Practice
A junior real estate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 ranked real estate team at this top 50 UK practice in Birmingham.
The Birmingham real estate team forms an integral part of a national practice operating across the firm’s offices in the South West, London, Midlands, and North West of the UK.
This highly regarded real estate team act for clients throughout the UK and overseas across a range of sectors, including:
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Local and Central Government
- Hotels and Leisure
- Media and Telecoms
The successful real estate solicitor joining this highly reputable real estate team in Birmingham will work alongside colleagues and partners considered to be experts in the field, undertaking a broad, challenging, high-value, and complex caseload which will include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Strategic advice
- Portfolio management
- Joint ventures
- Commercial and corporate support
- Investment and funding structures
- Environmental law advice
- Tax advice
This position is ideally suited to junior real estate solicitors with a minimum of one year PQE. Real estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- At least a single training seat in real estate and qualified experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Strong communication skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Strong technical knowledge
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation throughout the UK and overseas, offering the highest quality work and support in training and development for their lawyers.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
Associate Director – Think Legal Recruitment
email@example.com | 07720 694 701