Real Estate Solicitor
- Real Estate Solicitor
- 4+ PQE
- Top 40 national practice
A real estate solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 tier 1 ranked real estate team at this top 40 national practice in Birmingham.
This highly regarded real estate team in Birmingham form part of a national real estate practice working alongside their real estate colleagues and supporting their commercial and corporate colleagues across the firm’s 13 UK offices.
This leading real estate team in Birmingham will act for commercial and residential developers, major corporate occupiers, banks and funders on projects across various sectors including industrial, professional services, logistics, retail, hospitality and leisure, healthcare, residential development, technology, energy, transport and logistics, and agriculture.
The successful real estate solicitor joining this real estate team in Birmingham will undertake a broad range of high-value, complex, and challenging real estate matters which will include:
- Large-scale strategic land projects
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Advising on development agreements
- Forward funding
- Greenfield, brownfield, and agricultural land matters
- Sales and purchases
- Asset management
- Real estate financing
- Corporate support
This position is ideally suited to real estate solicitors with a minimum of four years’ PQE. Real Estate solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified real estate experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Strong communication skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
- Experience in supervising more junior colleagues is preferred but not essential
The firm maintains an outstanding reputation throughout the UK and internationally. Offering a market leading salary and benefits package, outstanding career development opportunities, and the highest calibre real estate work available.
For more information or to make an application please contact:
Associate Director – Think Legal Recruitment
07720 694 701 | firstname.lastname@example.org