Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR
A private client solicitor is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 ranked private client team at this top tier national practice in Birmingham.
Ranking as one of the top 100 firms in the UK spanning four offices from London to the South West, Midlands and North, the firm maintains an outstanding reputation, performing highly in both staff and client satisfaction.
The successful private client solicitor joining this nationally renowned private client team in Birmingham will undertake high-value, challenging, complex, and rewarding work for clients throughout the UK and overseas, including those in the charities and agricultural sectors, and HNWs.
This will include:
- Personal tax
- Succession planning
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Probate and estate administration
- Inheritance tax
- Capital gains tax
- Deputyship applications
- International estates
- Income tax
- Domicile of spouse
- Shareholdings and directorships
This position is ideally suited to private client solicitors with a minimum of three years’ PQE. Private client solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Training and qualified experience in private client law gained with a reputable national or regional practice
- Strong technical knowledge
- Strong communication and drafting skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
- STEP qualification is preferred but not essential
On offer is a market leading salary and benefits package, with on-going training and development, and bespoke career progression opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
Associate Director – Think Legal Recruitment
07720 694 701 | email@example.com