Construction Solicitor (Non-contentious)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a non-contentious construction solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked construction team at this top tier international practice in Birmingham. The firm ranks as one of the top 20 in the UK, maintaining an outstanding reputation domestically and internationally.
The non-contentious construction team in Birmingham forms part of a larger national construction team undertaking work for a broad spectrum of clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa across various sectors including:
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Retail, Leisure and Hospitality
- Government and Public Sector
- Oil and Gas
- Civil Engineering
The successful non-contentious construction solicitor joining this highly regarded construction team in Birmingham will act for employers, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, commercial property developers, residential developers, funds and institutional purchasers, and end users on projects throughout the UK and internationally.
Your work will be broad, complex, and challenging, and will include:
- JCT, ICE, NEC, IChemE, MF/1, FIDIC and LOGIC
- Advising UK and international developers, corporate occupiers, contractors, insurers, sub-contractors, funders, banks and other financial institutions.
- Advising on construction and procurement strategies including EU procurement work.
- Advising major contractors and architects on projects including PFI/PPP.
- Advising on all aspects of development.
- Advising on asset management contracts.
- Advising on maintenance contracts.
- Performing due diligence and support to the broader real estate, corporate and banking teams.
This position is ideally suited to non-contentious construction solicitors between NQ and three years’ PQE. Non-contentious construction solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- Training and experience in non-contentious construction gained with a reputable national practice.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and drafting skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
- An enthusiasm for business development and client relationship management.
On offer is an opportunity to join a leading international practice with a construction team undertaking highly interesting, complex and challenging work for a clients throughout the UK and internationally, coupled with a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne.
Associate Director – Think Legal Recruitment
07720 694 701 | firstname.lastname@example.org